Ear wax removal in Ambala
Are you looking for Ear wax removal in Ambala? Sri Onkar Eye & ENT Care Centre Offers the most advanced Microscopic assisted ear wax removal technique which gives 100% clean ears without making you uncomfortable.
Earwax is typically a good thing, but sometimes professional ear wax removal can help.
- Earwax plays an important function in keeping our ears healthy, but having too much can cause problems.
- The majority of people don’t need ear wax removal and excessive cleaning can damage your ears.
- However, in certain cases, ear wax removal can help eliminate ear pain or hearing problems.
- too much earwax can actually cause some annoying and potentially serious issues. In fact, your itchy ear or hearing problem could stem from a buildup of earwax.
Though our bodies do a pretty good job of keeping themselves in good order, sometimes they need a little help. Here’s how to figure out if you need professional ear wax removal or not.
Ear Wax Removal Techniques in India
There are a number of techniques available in India to remove clogged ear wax. Here we are going to mention the most common techniques.
1. Highly Preffered – Earwax Removal Under the Microscope
Microscope with Microsuction is a step forward in the treatment of ear conditions requiring wax removal, where previously an ear syringe was used. During ear syringing, wax is flushed out ‘blindly’ with a pressurised stream of water and 1 in 1000 patients experience major complications. With Microsuction the wax is directly visualised under a Microscope whilst it is being removed and no water is involved.
At Sri Onkar Eye & ENT Care Centre, Dr. Rishi Gautam Aggarwal prefers to use Microscope assisted earwax removal.
Removal of ear wax with a Microscope and Microsuction is preferred to ear syringing because it is:
- Quicker and more precise
- Gentle on the ear canal and more comfortable for the patient
- Safer with a lower risk of infection and a lower risk of damaging the eardrum, middle ear and inner ear structures
- It is 100 percent complete ear wax removal and Very comfortable for patients. Microscope Ear wax removal is almost painless. Patients with a narrow ear canal, children with impacted wax get their ears 100 percent cleaned comfortably using this microscope technique.
2. Less Preferred – Water Irrigation Ear Wax Removal
Ear irrigation is an ear cleansing method that people use to remove a buildup of earwax. Irrigation involves inserting liquid into the ears to flush the earwax out. Doctors will not recommend ear irrigation for people with certain medical conditions and those who have had eardrum tube surgery.
Though this technique has some side effects as well like dizziness, middle ear damage, otitis externa, perforation of the eardrum.
3. Obsoltaed Method – Candle Ear Wax Removal
Ear candling is a practice in which a hollow candle is inserted into the external auditory canal and lit, with the patient lying on the opposite ear. In theory, the combination of heat and suction is supposed to remove earwax. At Sri Onkar Eye & ENT Care Centre we don’t use this method, this is a very old technique and gets obsolete years ago but still, it is famous on the internet/web but practically the majority of doctors do not use this technique in India.